Friday, January 29, 2010

Easy Recipe for Shrimp Ceviche




Shrimp Ceviche - the Perfect Party Food
If you are looking for a healthy and easy appetizer or side dish for your holiday parties, you have found it. Ceviche is fat free and low carb. One of the main ingredients in Ceviche are tomatoes which are high in vitamin C, lycopene, and other antioxidants. I like to make shrimp ceviche, so no raw food here. I make it for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I especially like to make it for Christmas because it even has the Christmas colors, red and green. There are many versions of Ceviche. I first tried this kind of Ceviche in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico that is just south of Cancun, Mexico. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Click here to continue reading this recipe ... Easy Recipe for Shrimp Ceviche - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Bookmark and Share


No comments: